Year of registration 2011
Bred from the material originated in botanical garden by the method of negative selection aimed at elimination of climbing plants.
• Annual plants, shrub type.
• Occurrence of violet colouring on the plant, including pods.
• Branched root with nodule bacteria.
• Violet colour of the flower.
• Pod with 2–8 small black elliptic seeds.
• Pulse crop with high protein content.
• Crop suitable for use in food industry
• This bean variety can be used for preparation of flour which can be used in mixtures for bread baking.
• Except classical use of seeds the crop could be used for.
• The variety is typical by drought resistance and the ability of atmospheric nitrogen fixation.
• Thermophilous crop.
• Sowing April/May (be aware of sensitivity to late spring frosts).
• Sowing rate 200 kg/ha.
• Vegetation period according to climatic conditions 150 days on average.
• Seed harvest according to climatic conditions in August/September.
• No diseases and pests observed.
Possibilities of herbicide protection:
• Preemergent application against dicotyledon weeds: Command 36 CS
0,15–0,2 l/ha, in seed growths – Afalon 45 SC
• Postemergent application against dicotyledon weeds: Basagran Super 1,2–1,6 l/ha, Basagran 1,5–2 l/ha.
• Postemergent application against monocotyledon weeds: in seed growths – Agil 100 EC 0,5–0,8 / 1,2–1,5 l/ha.